Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to be based in our London offices.
The Recruitment Resourcer will be required to support colleagues in sourcing, advertising and screening relevant candidates, such as nurses and healthcare assistants, to be placed with potential clients.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional health and pension scheme
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following;
- Liaising with candidates across Ireland, EU and outside the EU, via email, phone, skype and all social media channels.
- Working closely with team members, taking direction and matching candidates to client requirements, and providing regular updated accordingly.
- Where necessary dealing with Adaptations & RCSI bookings
- Where necessary applying for candidate certificates, Atypical visas and entry visas
- Sourcing candidates of varied staffing discipline’s through advertising, social media etc.
- Maximising use of all candidate sourcing tools and systems available and exercising an innovative approach to the sourcing of staff.
- Utilising social media methods to attract high calibre staff.
- Working closely with prospect staff to bring them through the recruitment process in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a recruitment or busy administrative role
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Telephone experience in previous role
- High level of attention to detail and organisation
- Capability to use all recruitment tools at your disposal to attract and source relevant candidates
To apply for the role of Recruitment Resourcer London, please send an updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-2002-446016 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to every applicant.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*