Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment| Recruitment Manager| Galway Office
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) has been in operation since 1990 and is based in Dublin with offices in Galway and London. We specialise in the recruitment of Registered Nurses, Doctors, Midwives and Allied Healthcare professionals in Ireland, London and throughout the UK.
KCR which operates under the Cpl umbrella is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2020, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
We are now looking for a motivated manager with experience in Recruitment to join the business and work with the management team in the growth and further development of this division.
This role will be based in the KCR office in Galway.
- Develop and drive a business and implementation plan to support the overall strategy of the Healthcare division and increase revenue growth.
- Train, develop and mentor a team of expert recruiters
- Drive business development activity and foster a business development culture within the team.
- Ensure a positive contribution to social media, drive the KCR and Cpl Brand and cross selling across the business.
- Create and maintain a motivating, collaborative and positive working environment
- Demonstrate the Cpl Core Values in all aspects of the role
Requirements for this role:
- Experience managing a team of recruiters
- Experience attracting and hiring talent
- Excellent people management skills
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a recruitment or sales environment in the retail space
If you are interested please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org