Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
For the fourth year running, Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
Over the years we have established strategic partnerships with clients across all IT industry sectors, from startups to large internationals.
Recruiting for permanent, temporary managed service and contract solutions, tailored to your specific requirements, we are best placed to provide you with the best candidates for your business. We recruit for varying levels of seniority of IT roles including: Analysts, Business intelligence/Big data, Database managers, Designers, Developers, Security specialists, Software engineers and Technical support.
- Manage the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent
- Work closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process
- Business development
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl
- Demonstrate the Cpl Core Values in all aspects of the role
Required Skills for this role:
- Experience attracting and hiring talent
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a recruitment role
- Strong administration skill
Why Work for Cpl?
- Great culture - Charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org