Servisource Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant in London.
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible to manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle of industry specific personnel to meet client needs across the East, West and South Midlands.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge, to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional health and pension scheme
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following;
- Researching the marketplace and landscape to establish where prospective opportunities lie.
- Generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, social media, networking and word of mouth.
- Consulting with hiring managers to evaluate staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Cultivate and build relations with candidates by creating open, friendly and communicative relationships.
- Sourcing domestic and international candidates of varied staffing discipline’s through advertising, social media etc.
- Maximising use of all candidate sourcing tools and systems available and exercising an innovative approach to the sourcing of staff.
- Conducting phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews with prospective candidates.
- Providing a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers, assist with recruiting methods and interview questions.
- Preparing new hire paperwork and onboarding sessions ensuring legislation requirements are met.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with candidates/ clients are logged adequately.
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets as set out.
- Providing adequate regular updates and reports to management in relation to sales pipeline and value.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, to include recruitment telesales, cold calling, business development etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal, communication and follow up skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build, develop and maintain key relationships
- Capability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
To apply for the role of Recruitment Consultant London, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JO-2001-445064 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to every applicant.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*