Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries in Dublin and Naas.
Live trainee and senior recruitment opportunities across the business this month in Dublin and Naas include:
Technology Senior Recruitment Consultant
Office Support Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sales Recruitment Consultant
Healthcare Adminsitration Assistant
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
Science and Engineering Recruitment Consulant | Naas
Recruitment Consultant | Blanchardstown
Internal Recruiter | Dublin
Why Work for Cpl?
- For the Fifth year running, Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2019.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
- Meet lots of new people every day, spend time building and developing relationships
- Develop your skills in Sales, HR, Administration and customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, everchanging environment
- Achieve targets and results on a weekly basis
- Uncapped earning potential - be in control of your earnings!
Day to Day at Cpl
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
How to be successful at Cpl?
- A proactive, positive and motivated attitude.
- A sense of determination and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service skills with a sales ability
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
If you are interested in any of the positions above or for more information on working at Cpl in Ireland please call Jennifer Roche on 01 6146022 / 0851172766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org