Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Galway and London. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland, UK, Middle East and Australia.
If you have are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and if you are ambitious and enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
Key requirements for this role:
- Experience in Recruitment is desirable but not essential
- Experience in a fast paced environment is a must
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today or Contact Carol O’Donnell on 01 947 6258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any of these roles.