Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
For the fourth year running, Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
Key requirements for this role:
- Experience in Recruitment is desirable but not essential
- Experience in a fast paced environment is a must
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today or Contact Carol O’Donnell on 01 947 6258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any of these roles.