Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services.
Here at Cpl, we’re only as good as the people who work for us, which is why we only hire the best. We promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture with generous employee benefits.
Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018, in the Best Large Workplace category. We promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant for our Finance division in Cork.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
Key requirements for this role:
- Experience in a recruitment environment.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or other opportunities at Cpl please call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org