Here at Cpl Resources plc. we are a team. We are Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries. We aim to achieve a good work-life balance that provides flexibility and in turn creates a great company culture. Our strong management team encourages progression that can be achieved quickly through hard work, motivation and our huge client base doesn't hurt.
Kenny Whelan who are part of the Cpl group are a team of specialist recruiters that service the Engineering, Scientific and Technical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device sectors.
We are now recruiting for the following position in Cork -
- Engineering & Pharma Reruitmet Consultant
A fast paced, target driven environment means that no 2 days are the same. It provides the opportunity to achieve uncapped earning potential with strong comission that is paid monthly. This challenging role revolves around meeting lots of new people providing the opportunity to build relationships and help people find their perfect job. With a mix of HR, Sales and Administration all combined, could this be your next move?
What will you be doing day-to-day?
From meeting hiring managers to interviewing candidates this roles is never the same. Your skills and abilities will be challenged and advanced through business development, interview prep and negotiating offers. Not only that but you will get the opportunity to put your creative side to the test through creating job ads.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
Key requirements for this role
- Experience in Recruitment is essential
- Experience in a fast paced environment is desired
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this role or for more information on working at Cpl in Ireland please call Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org