Recruitment Consultant - Trainee role
Flexsource, part of the CPL Group, is a leader in the provision of Innovative Workforce Solutions across the island of Ireland. Our focus is to provide best practice and professional staffing solutions to both our candidates and our clients through each assignment we deliver. Our team delivers innovative, world-class workforce management and recruitment solutions across a variety of Industrial, Technical, Catering, Aviation and Manufacturing industry sectors.
Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2019, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
This role will be based in Blanchardstown and must have own car.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
Key requirements for this role
- A 3rd level qualification is desirable.
- A full driving licence is required for this role.
- Experience in construction recruitment desirable.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work ( thrive) in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position or for more information on working at Cpl in Ireland please call Jennifer Roche on 01 6146022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org