Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
For the Fifth year running, Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2019, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
We are now looking for recruiters for our office in Naas in the following divisions:
Recruitment Administrator- Healthcare
Recruitment Manager - Healthcare
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
Key requirements for this role
- Experience in an office environment is prefferred.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work ( thrive) in a fast-paced environment
Why Work for Cpl?
- For the Fifth year running, Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2019.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in this position or for more information on working at Cpl please call Jennifer Roche on 01 6146022 or email email@example.com