I am currently recruiting a Receptionist for the new Dublin offices of an international law firm. This is an exciting time to join this growing firm who only recently opened their Dublin operations.
Reception and Client care
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors, offering a relaxed yet highly professional welcome at all times
- Liaise regularly with the building security/reception with regard to visitors, including granting visitor access and informing staff of arrival in a timely manner
- Ensuring the reception area is on brand at all times; keeping it clutter free and liaising with the Office Manager re any maintenance issues.
- Responsible for the provision of light refreshments in the reception area and relevant preparation of conference rooms, replenishing all stocks and maintaining drinks machines etc
- Management and preparation of meeting rooms; prioritising meeting room calendars and ensuring rooms are fully stocked with drinks/ingredients and stationery and are always clean and tidy (including door signs, wipe boards and stationary boxes)
- Manage national and international video conferencing connections
- Liaison and support as required in relation to setting up large meetings and conferences, eg set up, attendance registers, name badges, meet and greet, seminar packs, order lunches etc
- Maintain stock levels of ingredients/crockery in kitchen and reception areas and keep Office Manager up to date
- Book taxis for staff or clients when needed
- Accept and sign for all post/deliveries and inform secretarial staff/recipients in a timely manner to ensure fast and effective distribution as well as collection of mail
- Ad-hoc printing/photocopying, scanning
- Assist with outgoing mail and inter-office mail, ensuring it is dealt with correctly
- Ensure S&S material up to date and liaise with Office Manager regarding replenishment/ordering of updates
- Ensure familiarity with intranet so as to be aware of/recognise internal staff
- Keep up to date with team structures to ensure delivery of mail is correct
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional appearance; able to establish and maintain harmonious and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Good organisational skills and be able to work under pressure manage own time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage expectations and being open where timescales are challenging
- A professional, proactive and flexible approach to work
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential as is maintaining a positive team spirit at all times
If you think this role sounds like a good fit for you please don't hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 614 6059 for a confidential chat.