Quantity Surveyor – Co. Monaghan
Our client is seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor (all levels) to join part of their ever growing team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person who has the ability to work unsupervised and manage their own time in an effective manner whether working alone or as part of our team.
From they started the business they have gone from strength to strength, the two brothers who started the company started with Kitchens, progressed on-to bars and they are now producing joinery for most of the top contractors and architects in Ireland.
What started with two brothers is now a company of over 50 people and due to growth they are currently expanding their current facility in Northern Ireland.
The progression opportunities in this company are real… Their Commercial manager started as a graduate QS.
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor with experience in Joinery, carpentry or fit-out and you want to be challenged every day then this could be the job for you.
Working on a wide range of prestigious projects in Ireland, the UK and US
- Degree qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in Joinery, carpentry or fit-out
- You’ll be able to interpret technical drawings
- Experienced in managing cost on multiple projects
- Comfortable representing the company at meetings with the client, architect, and your suppliers.
- Competent at quantifying materials, labour etc.
- Capable of negotiating best price
If you are interested in hearing more about the company, role and how you may be able to develop a career there, click apply or contact me (Richard Gowdy): firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890725632 / 07387417276