The role is full time permanent and will offer a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion and success of a dynamic business within an experienced and supportive environment. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include;
- Ensuring project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate.
- Sub-contractor tendering and payments
- Project valuations upstream and downstream
- Cost plans / Budget Preparation / Project Bill of Quantities
- Cost reporting / project reporting internally & externally
- Final account preparation / negotiation with sub-contractors & clients
- Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and strategies
- Ability to form and develop relations with the client, design team and supply chain.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying with 3+ years’ experience
- Previous experience with a leading Contractor in Ireland preferable
- Experience in CostX, AutoCAD, MS Project and Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and work on your own initiative
- Firm but fair negotiator