Cpl are sourcing for a Quantity Surveyor to Join a Co. Antrim based company recognised throughout Ireland. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a successful business who work with clients throughout UK and Ireland to help build their construction ambitions into reality.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the contracts division of the company and be responsible for assisting in the achievement of agreed services as well as the accurate preparation of costing and accounts, commercial management of projects including contract terms, negotiation, subcontractor procurement, payment applications, cash collection, agreement of variations and final accounts, budget monitoring and forecasting and reporting on profit and loss status.
There is an element of travel to this role and candidates should be prepared to travel to UK approximately twice a month.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Quantity Surveying plus 2 years post graduate experience in the construction industry
- Previous experience dealing commercially with both sub-contractors and clients
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships and take appropriate professional action when dealing with potential difficulties.
- Ability to successfully meet monthly debt targets
- IT Literate, with previous Sage software experience
- Must be a highly motivated individual
For further details please apply directly below.