The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include;
• Ensuring project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate.
• Sub-contractor tendering and payments.
• Project valuations upstream and downstream.
• Cost plans / Budget Preparation / Project Bill of Quantities.
• Cost reporting / project reporting internally & externally.
• Final account preparation / negotiation with sub-contractors & clients.
• Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and strategies.
• Ability to form and develop relations with the client, design team and supply chain.
The ideal Candidate will:
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying with 3+ years’ experience.
• Previous experience with a leading Contractor in Ireland preferable.
• Experience in CostX, AutoCAD, MS Project and Microsoft Office programmes.
• Excellent communication and IT skills.
• Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and work on your own initiative.
• Firm but fair negotiator.