The stress testing and risk appetite team is responsible for defining the overall framework and principles of key non-CCAR stress testing methodologies (e.g. GSST and conditional stress loss) and the measurement/monitoring of systemic risks.
- Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a Science field
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in a role that requires superior problem solving, analytical thinking / capabilities, and excellent oral / written communication skills. Fewer years of experience considered with additional advanced degree (s).
- Exceptional writing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts and translate into effective presentations to senior audiences
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure is critical
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge / ability to code in R or Python is a major advantage
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 - 947 6327