Quality Team Lead
- Lead, manage and develop the QA inspector team.
- Complete investigation of operational product quality issues.
- Complete investigation of customer complaints and coordinate the action plan to resolve the complaint.
- Co-ordinate the compliance walk process and complete internal audits as required
- Complete quality improvement projects
- Collaborate with the plant team to achieve business objectives
- Involvement with the CAPA and Nonformance process
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- 5 years’ experience working within the Manufacturing Department of a Medical Device, Pharma or other regulated industry
- 3 years’ experience as a people leader
- Experience in training, coaching and developing personnel
- Familiarity with ISO13485 and FDA requirements
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies
- Strong Team player who effectively utilises individual strengths and talents to maximise team services to customers.
- Excellent people interaction, team building, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision
- Excellent independent judgement and interpersonal skills
Suitable candidates should send their CV to email@example.com or call 091507522 to discuss the role further.