Quality Assurance Customer Support / Social Media
Our client is is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
They need new bilingual Quality specialists members with a strong experience in a sales or call center environment to expand their team.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible with the following:
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
- Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
- Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
- Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual - Fluent in Hebrew or French/Dutch/Czech/Hungarian/Turkish/German/Arabic and English
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to identify explicit and implicit signals, which may translate opportunities for our agents.
- Coaching experience is a plus.
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
- EU citizenship or Stamp 4 visa
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Complex salary package
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie