Quality Analyst for a Social media Company in Berlin
An exciting opportunity opened up here in Berlin.
They are happy to give people experienced in content review a chance to take a position as Quality Analyst.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across the Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in content review or 6 months in quality, safety or policy
- Experienced in analyzing video content
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English, and native level (C2 standard) in German.
- Valid working visa for Germany
Why you should apply:
- Great opportunity to move into a quality analyst role (if coming from Content Review)
- Be among the first hires of a fast and new operation in Dublin
- City centre location
- I´ll give you the details over phone.
Interested? Then send me over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your profile matches the requirements, I will be in touch with you shortly.