Quality Analyst for a Social media Company in Dublin
An exciting opportunity opened up here in Dublin. One of our clients opened their first office here in Dublin for which they keep hiring.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across the Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred;
- A minimum of one year experience as quality analyst, preferred with video content.
- A minimum of 2 years reviewing analyzing content related to Trust & Safety.
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English,
- Native level (C2 standard) for the language you are applying for.
- Valid working visa for Ireland.
Why you should apply:
- Great Career opportunity within a fast growing environment.
- Online-onboarding and work from home until it is safe to work at the office location
- Office location at City Centre
- Growing list of benefits
Interested? Then send me over your CV to email@example.com. If your profile matches the requirements, I will be in touch with you shortly.