Our client is currently the fastest growing social media company. After the launch in 2017 they opened up offices around the world. They have currently over 500 Million users world wide. To support their customers around Europe, a new office will be opened in Dublin.
Job title: Quality Analyst Content Review
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Conducting quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets
- Conducting root cause data analysis
- Providing QA reports to Supervisor
- Enhancing moderation policy
- Working closely with local Operations and Safety teams
- One year or more experience in working as Quality Analyst in Content Review/Moderation/Safety Policy
- BA degree is a plus
- Fluent in English + one of the following:
Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Hebrew, French, German, Turkish, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, or Russian
- EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Be part of a brand new team in Dublin
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Multicultural environment
- Location: Dublin 4
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, feel free to send your CV directly to miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie and please answer on the following questions.
- How many years of Quality Analyst Content Review experince do you have?
- Which language do you speak?
- What's your Visa status in Ireland?
- Do you have any planned/booked holidays in the next 6 months?