Are you an experienced Asset Manager with proven experience from the financial services or banking sector? Our client, who are a market leading financial services institution, are now expanding their teams in their Shannon HQ & would love to talk to you.
This is an outstanding opportunity for ambitious applicants to grow & develop their career with 1 of Ireland's most dynamic & rewarding employers so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key member of the Asset & Portfolio Management group, your responsibilities will be focused on undertaking portfolio due diligence, maximising financial returns through debtor management & providing asset/portfolio management reports for key stakeholders/EXCO teams.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree in Business Studies or a related field ideally.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in a similar Asset/Portfolio Manager role within the banking/financial services sector.
- APA in Housing Loans as a minimum is essential
- QFA or other financial qualification would be a significant advantage.
- Excellent people skills including problem solving, influencing & critical thinking
- Strong IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
This job is being offered on an initial 23 month with an excellent package of senior level base salary, full benefits, educational assistances & generous bonus.
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie