QC Micro Analyst – 12 month fixed term contract - Westmeath
My client, global pharmaceutical company, with HQ in Dublin and manufacturing facilities in Westmeath are looking for QC Micro Analyst to join QC Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for Water testing, Microbial Limits testing, Environmental Monitoring and associated activities in support of the site.
Your role will be to perform Microbiology testing of In-Process and Finished Product samples, Raw materials and environmental monitoring and water samples in accordance with written procedures and best practice
Your role will be to record accurately and timely all information pertinent to the task being performed
You will be responsible in planning and executing all work in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
You will adhere to GDP and the principles of ALCOA when documenting work
You will be initiating, compiling and completing laboratory investigations using Root Cause Analysis and ensuring that all aspects of GMP and GLP are maintained to a high standard
You will be performing a quality and technical review of data generated in the Laboratory
You will be ensuring a high standard of Safety and Housekeeping is maintained in the Laboratory and also all instruments and equipment are maintained in a calibrated and operational state
As a Microbiologist you will be working with a global pharmaceutical company and one of the world's top 100 companies, which was named one of the Best Workplaces to work in 2016, in their state-of-the-art high manufacturing site.
On the technical side you will need to have:
- Third level qualification in Microbiology or related discipline, preferably BSc in Microbiology
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a pharmaceutical or related industry in the field of Microbiology ideally with experience of environmental monitoring of graded areas
- Experience of FDA/HPRA regulated site.
- Excellent knowledge of Microbiology laboratory practices, and cGMP applicable to a pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of the principles of ALCOA and data integrity
- Logical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record in your current role is essential.
- Responds positively to changing circumstances and priorities.
The salary is very competitive, and benefits are excellent: health care, pension, education assistance support, gym on site, subsidised canteen, cycle to work scheme, GP on site, Flexi- start, Christmas Vouchers and the list goes on!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or email me at Amina.Tutunova@cpl.ie for more information.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me, Amina, at +353 1 6146161 to discuss in confidence.