QC CHEMISTRY ANALYST
Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for a QC Chemists for an initial 11 months contract based in their Newbridge and Grange Castle Sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join Europe's largest manufacturers of solid dose pharmaceuticals in Newbridge or their state of the art Biopharma site in Grangecastle.
Job Title: Chemistry Analyst, Quality Control
Department: Quality Control
QC Chemistry - Job Purpose:
To maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, and SOPs within QC Chemistry.
Job Responsibilities for the QC Chemistry Analyst:
- Perform Chemical analysis on finished drug substance, drug product, in process materials and stability samples.
- Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Report and document any non-conformances to the QC Supervisor.
- Assist in the preparation and review of area documentation (SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
- Assist in the training of other analysts.
- Ensure training compliance within assigned work area and QC.
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the QC Supervisor.
QC Chemistry Analysts with the following core competencies:
- Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower, Capillary Electrophoresis, Part Mat, Osmolality, pH, appearance testing, UV, Karl Fischer, SDS Coomassie.
- Experience with Lab systems an advantage. (LIMs, CDAS, Trackwise, PDOCs)
Educational background for the QC Chemistry Analyst role:
A relevant third level qualification preferably with a minimum of 6 months previous laboratory work experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment.