Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer are looking for QC Analysts with 1+ years industry experience to join their team in D22.
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Position Reports to: Quality Control Supervisor
To maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, and SOPs within Quality Control.
Quality Control Lead
Quality Control Supervisor
Quality Control Analyst
• Perform analysis on finished drug product, in process materials and stability samples – UV, HPLC, wet chemistry.
• Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
• Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
• Report and document any non-conformances to the QC Supervisor.
• Assist in the preparation and review of area documentation e.g. SOP's, Reports, Protocols.
• Assist in the training of other analysts.
• Ensure training compliance within assigned work area and QC.
• Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the QC Supervisor.
• Ensure relevant assays are performed on samples in support of release test and stability test programs
• Support any validation and qualification of test methods and processes
• Facilitate laboratory investigations and support associated product investigation
• Support Laboratory inspection and audits
• Troubleshoot laboratory methods and instrument problems.
• Establish and monitor trend analysis program.
• Contribute to the operations of the Quality Control Laboratories.
• Liaise with all customers both internal and external
• Record and review laboratory testing documentation to cGMP standard.
• Implement and adhere to appropriate levels of cGMP within the laboratory.
• Promote safety awareness and the established culture of IIF within the assigned work area
• Ensure that sample analysis is conducted to meet batch disposition requirements.
To be successful in this role the following are prerequisites to application:
• Third level Qualification in Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred though not essential. Exceptions may be considered where relevant skills/experience and correct attitude and behaviors exist (this may be supplemented by further education in parallel)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required
Candidates must be currently living in Ireland and have either EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be considered.