1. Routinely performs sampling and chemical/physical analysis. May provide target training for team members.
2. Writes laboratory investigations. Ensures compliant and timely event resolution. Participates in error reduction activities in the laboratory.
3. Performs additional laboratory duties as required and performs peer reviews.
4. Provides an efficient customer focused service by ensuring laboratory processes, equipment and services are maintained in an operational (and safe) state.
5. May participate in non-routine/complex projects
6. May write laboratory documentation, protocols, reports, and PRRs .
7. Identifies Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
8. Ensures strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
9. Ensures area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
10. Safety and housekeeping considerations
11. Executes responsibilities in line with Right First Time principles
12. Ensures resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues
13. Demonstrates company values and Pfizer competencies
Third level Qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred. Exceptions may be considered where relevant experience and correct attitude and behaviour exist (this may be supplemented by further education in parallel).
Interested candidates, please send your CV to Shyni.Fernandez@cpl.ie.