Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for QC Chemists for an 11 month contract based in their Newbridge Site. This is an exciting opportunity to join Europe's largest manufacturers of solid dose pharmaceuticals.
Chemists have the responsibility for undertaking activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance, with minimal direct supervision. The role involves a high level of laboratory testing, issue resolution with a focus on continuous improvement and Right First Time (RFT).
1. Routinely performs sampling and chemical/physical analysis. May provide target training for team members.
2. Writes laboratory investigations. Ensures compliant and timely event resolution. Participates in error reduction activities in the laboratory.
3. Performs additional laboratory duties as required and performs peer reviews.
4. Provides an efficient customer focused service by ensuring laboratory processes, equipment and services are maintained in an operational (and safe) state.
5. May participate in non-routine/complex projects
6. May write laboratory documentation, protocols, reports, and PRRs.
7. Identifies Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
8. Ensures strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
9. Ensures area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
10. Safety and housekeeping considerations
11. Executes responsibilities in line with Right First Time principles
- Third level Qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- 1+ years experience in the pharma Industry preferably.
- Good knowledge of GMP
If you are interested please apply via the link below or send your cv to email@example.com.