On behalf of my client, a global organisation based in the Midlands, I am currently seeking a QC Analytical Reviewer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the quality of laboratory data and reports.
- Review chromatographic data and related notebooks as specified by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Evaluate data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, client criteria, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Perform non-routine and complex analytical data review ensuring scientific soundness and method validation.
- Review sample results tables and analytical reports for completeness and accurate representation of the data and report findings.
- Communicate with laboratory staff to proactively address the quality of laboratory documentation.
- Prepare QC statements noting deficiencies with the analytical data set or notebooks.
- Report deficiencies to the project leader for correction.
- Train new QC Reviewers and laboratory staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including SOP review and writing.
- Conduct consultations for quality records.
Desired education & experience:
- BSc in Science or related field required
- 1-4 years’ QA/QC experience required
- Thorough knowledge of chromatography
- Strong working knowledge of SOPs and Federal Regulations to include GLP and GMP
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
- Ability to independently review laboratory reports and analytical methods
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation of results
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com