Senior Nursing Jobs with Tax-Free Salaries in Qatar
Cpl Healthcare are recruiting Senior Nursing and Midwifery Management & Specialist professionals who would like to elevate their career in Qatar.
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
For over four decades, HMC has been dedicated to delivering the safest, most effective and compassionate care to all its patients in Qatar.
HMC manages 12 hospitals, nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals, as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
Job opportunities available at HMC:
- Clinical Mental Health Nurse Specialists
- Clinical Midwife Specialists
- Nurse Managers / Charge Nurse – mental health, midwifery, theatre, surgical, OPD and emergency
- Director of Nursing Education
- Directors of Nursing for clinical areas
- Assistant Executive Director of Nursing
Initial screening calls are being held weekly with the organisation followed by planned face to face interviews in Ireland and the UK in November.
- Nursing degree qualified with a Masters in a relevant healthcare area.
- 4 years post nursing registration experience
- 2 years’ working as a specialist in your area and ideally management experience
Some of the benefits you can expect
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Free accommodation
- Relocation flights for you and your family
- School assistance for family
- Supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture
- Commitment to on-the-job learning, ongoing further education and professional development
Apply today in confidence to Kerry Steyn on +353 21 4944878 or email Kerry.email@example.com