On behalf of our client, we are welcoming applications for the position of Information Manager. This is a Quality Analyst / Systems Specialist type role for engineering operations and projects, to streamline and grow information management capabilities, quality assurance processes for engineering information for various specific projects and working within a team environment.
Day to day you will be;
• Working with construction engineers to ensure records, drawings and asset data are returned from the field
• Ensuring specifications and business processes are updated as required
• Creating monthly reports to ensure SLAs are being adhered to
• Working with the records technician to ensure that asset records can be retrieved through SharePoint as required by the business
• Driving continuous improvement initiatives such the digitisation of radiographs for new projects
Services include but are not limited to working on utility projects, information management, provision of technical services (CAD/BIM/GIS) and general management of information on multiple projects.
Job Title Quality Analyst, Engineering
Location (initially remotely and choice or Cork or Dublin office base thereafter)
Duration 22 months initially with a view to extension or permanency
- Oversee quality assurance processes for engineering information, including:- Records, drawings and data across a number of disparate systems including Sharepoint, GIS , BIM (Plant 3D/Revit/Navisworks) and Meridian - Drawing Management System.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders involved in project delivery, to ensure the return of all information required for the enduring management of the asset.
- Be responsible for ongoing monitoring and adherence to SLAs, producing monthly reporting and driving continuous improvement initiatives related to information management systems within the Company.
The minimum level of experience in a similar role is 5 years.
a minimum third level qualification of Level 8 is preferred
Send your CV now along with a detailed summary of your relevant experience. Call Darina on 01 6390391 for enquiries