CPL, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently recruiting for a QA Specialist in their Newbridge site. This is an exciting opportunity to join Europe's largest manufacturers of solid dose pharmaceuticals.
- Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
- Safety and housekeeping considerations
- Execute responsibilities in line with Right First Time principles
- Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues
- Demonstrating company values and Pfizer competencies
- Ensure that all department metrics are adhered to and reported on time.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support for systems, technologies and products.
- Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
- Participate in decision making in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Support the introduction of new products.
- Authors, tracks, review for adequacy and/or ensure timely closure of commitments (Regulatory Agency, investigation, audit, PRR, and other).
- General support of the Quality Systems and compliance monitoring through the following; internal and external audits and dealing with queries from other functions.
- Compilation and approval of relevant PRR sections (where required)
- Trend reviews and SQRT (Site Quality Review Team) updates (where required)
- Third level qualification /degree in a science/technical field
- 3 years previous Pharma industry experience in a similar QA role is preferred.
This is an initial 11-month contract.