Senior Software Developer in Python €75,000 **Stamp 4 or EU Citizen only**
Fantastic opportunity for an adaptable person who enjoys deep diving with python
Skills: Python, Django, Splunk, Restful services/Java,
- Requires deep understanding of Python in order to enhance and support the model development and execution platform for Global Risk Analytics. Other object oriented concepts (C/C++, Java)
- Ability and good knowledge around Algorithms & Structures
- Strong knowledge/experience on Django framework in Python.
- Worked as a developer on Platform rather than Application
- Should have experience on database
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and automation.
- Experience in databases (relational/document/etc.) including NoSQL database, Hadoop, Oracle, Sparks.
- Experience building distributed and scalable complex services as well as robust micro services.
- Experience in writing unit tests in pytest or unittest.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a passion for learning and problem solving.
- Design and build horizontally scalable components within the major platform that the team is developing.
- Review and provide code feedback in terms of best practices with keen eye towards performance and stability optimizations.
- Become subject matter expert on code deployed on our platform and provide Spark/Big Data consulting support to other developers.
- Write reusable and extendable code and become a key contributor of the core platform.