- Identify, drive & support cost reduction initiatives.
- Management & development of the purchasing team.
- Ensure effective Inventory strategies
- Champion continuous process improvement
- Develop policies, procedures, systems and processes for the Purchasing area
- Negotiation & presentation of plans with all levels of management
- Work with New Product Development teams to provide material in line with project goals
- Partner with Planning to develop a direct and indirect materials supply plan
- Inventory and purchasing related reports
- 10 years manufacturing experience in a Supply Chain environment with exposure to all Demand Management (DM), Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and inventory control.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP supply chain functionality is essential.
- Demonstrated achievement of driving change, continuous improvement and exposure to lean supply chain techniques.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, analytical skills and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in medical device environment desirable but not essential
Contact Brenda today for more information on this role: firstname.lastname@example.org - 0858723761