This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Property Administrator to grow & develop their career within the property sector, if you're interested, please apply!
The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging new tenants, handling tenant matters and overseeing property maintenance and repairs.
- Advertising vacancies and developing positive relationships with prospective and current tenants
- Overseeing property maintenance and repairs, obtaining bids from vendors, evaluating vendor work, managing budgets and scheduling
- Verifying renter income, preparing lease agreements and maintaining related databases
- Collecting rent payments, issuing reminders or escalating when appropriate
- Creating organizational systems for accurate record-keeping
- Good knowledge of property management and maintenance
- General understanding of construction, electrical, heating and other building systems
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Efficient organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact professionally with tenants, vendors and maintenance teams
- Knowledge of real estate laws and guidelines
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excel in communication skills, both verbal & written.
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Clara Russell on 01 947 6234 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org