Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
At KCR, our dedicated team focuses on our clients and our candidates to ensure their ongoing success. Thus, it’s not just about getting the task at hand done, it’s about looking at the broader picture and being there every step of the way. Commitment to treating our clients and candidates with integrity, fairness, co-operation and perceptiveness is evident in everything we do. Our approach ensures that we have clarity in communication with an openness and willingness to listen. With our hands-on approach, and personal touch, we support our clients and candidates to maximize their potential.
- Supporting and managing a recruitment team to deliver on specific projects
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Have management and leadership skills in healthcare recruitment
- Attending exhibitions/workshops
- Relevant third level qualification is essential
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Ability to deliver results and team targets
- Experience with candidate management and onboarding
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and project management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Be flexible for international travel
A minimum of five years solid recruitment experience is essential ideally within the healthcare recruitment.
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to email@example.com