Senior Project Manager - Galway
We are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager - Galway for an upcoming project here in Galway with one of Irelands most prestigious Construction Companies.
• Management of the overall project delivery through all project stages from project initiation to project close out. The project may require feasibility studies, consenting including all relevant statutory processes, design, procurement, construction and commissioning, as applicable.
• Preparation of the Project Execution Plans and delivery of the projects to meet / set project targets
• Overall project performance monitoring, controlling and reporting including the preparation of internal and external project reports
• Ensure that designs comply with the appropriate standards, are fit for purpose and have been reviewed and approved
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the diverse multi-disciplinary teams, teams motivation and leadership
• Liaise with Clients, third-party Consultants, Contractors and other Stakeholders as appropriate. Co-ordinate, attend meetings and prepare records of these meetings
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in management of infrastructure projects
• Relevant third level qualification in engineering or related discipline.
• Chartered Engineer or near chartered.
• Qualification in project management such as PMP, PRINCE II will be advantageous
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and industry best practice
• Good business acumen with financial perspective in the forefront
• Strong technical experience in delivery of infrastructural and/or construction projects
• Proven track record in dealing with complex issues, proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe
• Experience of developing and maintaining effective strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and ability to influence the key decision makers
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent people management skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability, proactive development, motivation and engagement of the team
• Capacity to self-motivate for the day-to-day management of the diverse multi-disciplinary teams, teams motivation and leadership
• Liaise with Clients, third-party Consultants, Contractors and other Stakeholders as appropriate. Co-ordinate, attend meetings and prepare records of these meetings.