• Large scale transformation programmes, including Managed Change programmes
• Becoming Fit-for-Growth, through the alignment of corporate strategy with improvement initiatives (e.g. cost optimisation)
• Operating model redesign, operational effectiveness and efficiency
• Location strategy, including outsourcing operations and oversight arrangements
• Implementing new regulations and ongoing regulatory compliance
• Governance and risk management projects
• Using Data & Analytics to deliver enhanced management information and business insights
• Effectively managing large scale remediation programmes
• Loan book sales and other off-boarding
• On-boarding new books of business
• Technological optimisation and enhancements
• Digital technologies and disruption, artificial intelligence and robotics
For many of the above projects we work collaboratively with our colleagues across the wider Consulting team, who have specialist skills in: strategy; data & analytics; cyber security; technology; project & programme management; and financial effectiveness. In addition, given the global reach of many of our clients, we also work collaboratively with our global internal network to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients.
As part of the FS Consulting team you will have the opportunity to work with like-minded, high-performing individuals as well as collaborating with colleagues from the wider Consulting team and global network. Multi-disciplinary teams are structured to best meet client requirements, with appropriate skills, expertise and levels ranging from in-depth technical knowledge through to hands-on practical experience.
Successful candidates will have 1+ years of experience in a specific FS industry sub-sector (e.g. insurance, banking or AWM), will demonstrate an inner drive to deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
Also, great benefits on offer
If you are interested and you want to hear more, please call James on 01 614 6049