- Implement a project management structure and schedule that benefits the business by driving project deadlines to agreed time and cost measures.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring compliance standards are adhered to.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track project progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, liaising with senior management regarding the status of projects.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop companywide competence in using standard PM methods to improve discipline and performance relating to project participation (coaching, training of participants).
- Develop kpi’s for tracking performance and participation to schedule and costs.
Key Attributes, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree plus recognised professional Project Management certification.
- Minimum 5 years' project management experience including planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives with quantifiable results.
- General proven track record of project management.
- Experience over a wide range of projects from 1 week to +1 year duration.
- Previously managed project teams from 3 to 10 people.
- Ability to manage projects with a Global B2B & B2C framework.
- Willingness and ability to effectively work across departments to address company-wide project requirements.
- Demonstrated strong project management experience including ability to independently prioritise and track complex, competing schedules; proactively anticipate and complete tasks; and self-initiate programs.
- Past experience within a global manufacturing environment desired.
- Ability to present to executives.
To hear more about the role - please contact Rachel 019476337