Our client, a global Bio multinational, is currently seeking a Project Manager for the Cork area
The Project Manager / Project Engineer is responsible for the delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages Project from Conception through to handover.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc
- Holds weekly project co-ordination meetings.
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e. Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases.
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
- 15+ years' experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org