Production Planner/Finite Scheduler - Pfizer Grange Castle
Department: Drug Substance Proteins Operations Support
Position Reports to: Operations Specialist
Develop, and maintain, detailed production schedules for the manufacturing facility, aligning with the High Level Schedule (HLS) and Standard Work models to ensure the manufacture of product is carried out effectively and efficiently.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Liaise with planning team to create, maintain, and communicate, the finite production schedule
• Manage material movements on SAP to support production
• Identify potential production bottlenecks and identify options to eliminate such bottlenecks
• Manage a structured business process to ensure all non-standard work is scheduled in a controlled manner.
• Managing overdue demand on SAP
• Support continuous improvement of planning and materials management processes
• Set performance goals and objectives
• Degree in Science or equivalent in life sciences/bioengineering/information systems
• Ideally 5 plus years of experience within a pharmaceutical/GMP manufacturing facility
• Familiarity and experience with an Upstream and Downstream manufacturing process is an advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of SAP MRP
• Ability to efficiently use current computer packages in particular Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Word.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• An ability to work through peers and across organisational boundaries
Please send your CV to Shyni.Fernandez@cpl.ie or contact me directly at 016146053.