On behalf of my client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, I am recruiting for a Production Manager. This is an exciting, challenging opportunity with a dynamic, growing organization.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of the new start-up facility to full commercial manufacture.
- Work with Engineering, R+D, Quality, Product Launch and all relevant teams to ensure site qualification and validation is conducted successfully.
- Work with Registration and Quality Departments on the compilation of data required for EU and US product dossier submissions.
- Together with all departments, prepare and host customer, non-EU, EU and US authority inspections to ensure facility approvals are obtained and maintained.
- Successfully launch new products to full commercial manufacture.
- Overall management of day to day activities within production ensuring customer requirements are met in a timely, compliant, safe and cost-effective manner.
- Directly manage the Operations Team responsible for manufacturing product to targeted production plans in a quality driven manner.
- Ensure that training records are maintained, and a training plan prepared for each member of the production department.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in an acceptable condition such that product quality, personnel safety or the environment are not adversely affected.
If you have the following background and experience contact me today for a full Job Spec and company details:
- 5 years+ experience in a manufacturing management role, with a min of 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in start-up project would be advantageous
- US FDA experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an innate ability to influence and build relationships at all levels and a driving vision to create an inclusive culture of performance, continuous improvement and development
- Have a high level of commercial and business awareness, be action oriented complemented by the resilience to achieve challenging objectives.
- Ability to challenge the views of others in a constructive and convincing manner where it is required to bring about positive change.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and an excellent communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Inspirational, able to influence, motivate and encourage teamwork
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and a knowledge of enterprise systems i.e. SAP.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671