Production Coordinator – Monaghan
Here at CPL we are delighted to be working with one or Irelands largest global food manufacturers in their recruitment for a production coordinator.
This role will work to ensure that production schedules are met and shipments to customers/ collaborators are completed on time. The coordinator will work with the Programme Manager and other members of the management team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Responsible for meeting production deadlines by planning, scheduling, executing, and directing production activities
- Responsible for meeting quality assurance standards
- Supervision of operatives, planning staffing schedules and ensuring relevant training where necessary
- Enforcement of Health and Safety guidelines
- Compliance with internal and external regulations
- Development of production reports
- Develop recommendations for process improvements
- Organise and control all material measurements e.g. Vit D analysis or micro-biological activity reports.
- Must have level 6 – NFQ/HNC (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in production.
- Experience in the food production and/or processing sectors would be beneficial.
- Be highly organised and detail orientated
- The ability to work independently
- Able to process and analyse data
- Must be able to manage frequently changing priorities
- Ability to achieve ambitious deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now by clicking the Apply button or email me (Richard) for more information firstname.lastname@example.org Or for more information call me 02890 725 632 to discuss in confidence!