On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are currently recruiting for a Product Manager for a maternity contract cover.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, Product Manager, to join on a maternity contract basis. As brand champion you will support and drive the implementation of the brand strategy in collaboration with all cross functional partners.
Key responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to) the development of situational analysis resulting in the delivery of strategic plans and operational tactics. Translating clinical data into commercial implications and developing customer resources at a clinical and payer level, with the full utilisation of multi-channel capability. The successful candidate must have the ability to provide marketing insight and direction as this is also an essential component of this role, in order to optimise launch success. Developing and harnessing knowledge from key customer interactions is required to help develop materials that satisfy key needs while maintaining high ethical standards, operating compliantly within the IPHA code of practice and company internal policies. The successful candidate also needs to work with multiple internal stakeholders to deliver key outcomes. Brand Managers operating in a Hybrid role will have external commercial customer facing responsibility requiring a certain % of time spent in field. You will also have the opportunity to roll-out of global / western European marketing campaigns pertaining to brands which are appropriately customised to local market and regulatory conditions.
Person / Skills Profile
- Science/Medical Qualification is desirable.
- Marketing Qualification, or studying for same
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years relevant pharmaceutical marketing/sales experience.
- Influencing & leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of Presentation, Negotiating and Project Management.
- Familiarity with therapeutic area
- Interpersonal skills to interact well with external customers and key decision makers and to work within a team environment.
- Proven experience of brand management at critical times (e.g. pre-launch, launch, patent expiration).
- Working knowledge and proven track record across a range of Digital, Multichannel & Product responsibilities. Applies emerging knowledge and trends in one’s area of expertise to improve results;
- Data and insight-driven experience identifying and maximizing opportunities for digital engagement and relationship management strategies to reach and engage various stakeholders directly;
- Experience designing, developing, and launching integrated customer experiences across digital channels (i.e. paid promotion, social media, web, mobile, email, etc.) as well as demonstrated expertise measuring performance and optimizing channel mix and campaign messaging based on customer satisfaction, behaviours, channel affinity, and business valued actions;
- Expertise with digital customer experience best practices, along with working knowledge of the digital excellence, processes, workflow, and measurement tools in order to efficiently design, measure, and maximize multi-channel campaign performance;
- Experience within an Agile working environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com