- Develop product strategies consistent with SBCI strategic plan
- Work closely with Lending and Risk teams to deliver products to frontline lenders. Collaborate with teams around cost, price, design and delivery of new financial instruments.
- Negotiate facilities, transactions and product structures with funders and guarantors and work with Lending team to create facilities for on-lenders as part of the product development process.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in product/proposition development, preferably with experience within the SME sector and/or in the banking industry.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong report writing skills capable of preparing and delivering detailed product proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively while understanding the benefits and risks associated with financial guarantees, unsecured lending and varying borrower profiles.
- A high level of numeracy, financial acumen, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and proven ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Please apply via link eblow or email your CV to Meabh.email@example.com