Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for Multilingual Procurement Coordinators based in their GFS site in Dublin City Centre.
We are currently recruiting for the following languages: French, German, Dutch, Swedish OR Turkish. If you are fluent in English and one of the mentioned languages, we would love to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Pfizer Ireland’s city centre site. Both Global Financial Solutions (GFS) & The Pfizer Treasury Centre are located in Ringsend, in Dublin City. The GFS handles all financial services for Pfizer in Europe, while the treasury in Dublin is Pfizer's global treasury centre for areas outside the US.
The Procurement Transaction Centres conducts the efficient management of procurement transactional activity associate with the purchase of goods and services within indirect spend categories. The role will be working for the European Procurement Transactional Centre, Global Procurement, supporting the (Market). Business needs may dictate to support other markets.
The position focuses on Procurement Transactional Activity and includes: reviewing Purchase Requisitions, Problem Resolution & Procurement Helpdesk Duties.
- Review Purchase Requisitions, prioritize and process purchase orders for routine or complex orders
- Ensuring that Purchase Orders are dispatched to Suppliers correctly and timely
- Contact internal customers to clarify or provide information as necessary
- Utilize procurement software systems such as E1 ERP and SAP to the fullest extent
- Complete procurement justification forms for preferred suppliers and ensure contract and internal procedural compliance
- Ensure adherence to GPIHP (Global Policy on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals) / MAPP (My Anti-Corrupt Policies and Procedures)
- Liaise with other Purchasing personnel to ensure smooth delivery of business transactions
- Dealing with Procurement related inquiries (supplier and client), addressing or redirecting as appropriate
- Resolve quality or service issues with appropriate person; escalate to appropriate contact when necessary and alert Supervisor of unusual problems
- Work with the Market to address any issues or trends and implement approved process improvements resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- Support Procurement Helpdesk activities by responding to customer’s telephone, fax and email communications promptly and with courtesy
- Identifies and provides immediate resolution on internal customer issues utilizing existing tools and systems
- Refer more complex issues to appropriate Procurement representative or other responsible contact
- Fluency in the given language and English is essential (oral & written)
- Strong computer skills. i.e. MS Word, Excel