Job Title: Process Technician
Cpl are currently recruiting for Process Technicians to work in a state of the art biologics facility with our client in Dublin West. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a world leader in the pharmaceutical space, being directly involved in the manufacture of their products.
- You will be responsible for the execution of all tasks associated with the preparation and production of our client’s products in a cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant environment.
- These tasks will be completed according to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and batch records.
- Perform initial troubleshooting of any issues and assist with investigations and operations deviations.
- Assist with training and mentoring of colleagues.
- Provide input into creation and maintenance of SOPS and batch records, as well as seeking opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Write, review, revise and approve manufacturing documentation as necessary.
Some key points about this opportunity:
- The role will likely involve working on different shift patterns, including night shifts and weekends. However, competitive shift premiums are offered where shift is required.
- The contract is initially for 11 months through Cpl but depending on performance and business needs there is opportunity for contract extensions/permanency.
- Candidates will require a relevant certificate, diploma, degree, trade qualification or equivalent.
- Previous GMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a distinct advantage but is not mandatory.
- Applicants from Military, Nursing and Trade (Electrical/Plumbing) backgrounds will also be considered as full training will be provided.
Interested candidates should apply with an up-to-date CV and brief cover note outlining your suitability and motivations. Please note that we can only consider candidates eligible to work without restriction in Ireland (i.e. EU Citizen or Stamp 4 Visa).