Pfizer Grange Castle is Recruiting, Growing, Innovating and needs you!
Calling all applicants from
- Military, Nursing and Trade (Electrical/Plumbing) backgrounds, or
- Leaving Certificate/Diploma/Degree qualified candidates
to come join as a Process Technician in the largest biotechnology plant in the world. You will be directly involved in the manufacture of one of our products, ensuring that they meet all specifications for safety, potency, and efficacy. You will work within the guidelines of cGMP to ensure conformance with all regulatory requirements and site SOPs, while assisting in the improvement of all current processes through our Continuous Improvement Program.
- The role will involve working on different shift patterns, including night shifts and weekends. However, competitive shift premiums are offered on top of the salary.
- Initial 11-month contract through Cpl but depending on performance and business needs there is opportunity for contract extensions/permanency.
You will be:
- Responsible for completion of tasks according to SOPs and batch records (paper and electronic).
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues identified during routine operations.
- Assist with the investigation of and operations deviations through QTS system, engaging with all relevant personnel and functions as appropriate.
- Assist where necessary with the training of colleagues in SOPs, process execution and equipment operation.
- Provide input into the creation and maintenance of area SOPs and batch records.
- Seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement and embrace Pfizer’s ‘Own It’ culture to own and drive any activities associated with delivering these improvements.
- Use Lean Tools as part of daily operations (Standard Work, 5S, Method 1, 2 etc) to optimize efficiency and drive the culture of Continuous Improvement and Zero Defects
- Where necessary assist in any in Facility and Equipment start up and Validation activities. Provide input on equipment installation, start-up, operation and troubleshooting to support introduction of new products into sustaining operations.
Our Culture in Grange Castle is hugely important to us. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of Pfizer’s success. We embrace career development & colleague engagement.
Our safety is at the heart of everything we do.
As a team, together we run our business so your input and expertise is essential to our success!
We run regular initiatives onsite such as Health and Wellbeing initiates Day in the Life and Kids 2 Work Day, initiates. We have a Site Culture Team and a varied sports and social club.