- You will be responsible for the execution of all tasks associated with the preparation and production of our client’s products in a cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant environment.
- These tasks will be completed according to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and batch records.
- Perform initial troubleshooting of any issues and assist with investigations and operations deviations.
- Assist with training and mentoring of colleagues.
- Provide input into creation and maintenance of SOPS and batch records, as well as seeking opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Write, review, revise and approve manufacturing documentation as necessary.
- Candidates will require a relevant certificate, diploma, degree, trade qualification or equivalent.
- Previous GMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a distinct advantage but is not mandatory.
- Applicants from Military, Nursing and Trade (Electrical/Plumbing) backgrounds will also be considered as full training will be provided.
Some key points about this opportunity:
- The role will likely involve working on different shift patterns, including night shifts and weekends. However, competitive shift premiums are offered where shift is required.
- The contract is initially for 11 months through Cpl but depending on performance and business needs there is opportunity for contract extensions/permanency.