Process Technician - Limerick a career changing opportunity to progress and further your career with a Multi-national Company.
As a Process Technician, on a typical day you will be responsible for:
- Using state of the art IT and software resources, to analyse data and feedback from the line
- Identifying cycle time and yield detractors
- Using your own initiative to make the necessary adjustments and modifications to the line improving output
- Working with your team and the engineering teams, to root cause and problem solve issue
- Supporting planned and unplanned downtime on the line, to ensure a speedy return to production
- Replacing and setting up spare parts including, robots, servo drives, vision systems, and pneumatics
Requirements for the role;
Minimum Fetac Level 6 qualification in a Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Moulding discipline or relevant trade qualification.
Recent high volume Technician / Manufacturing experience. Good computer skills essential.
Currently we have days and 4 cycle shift work available.
If you are interested in this position please email your cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org