Process Engineer - Co. Down
CPL are working with one of Northern Irelands leading pharmaceutical companies in its recruitment of a Process Engineer.
Due to continued growth within production, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Engineer to join our clients’ team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Process Control to ensure product is manufactured consistently to meet all Finished Product Specifications and the technical transfer of new processes from R&D into Operations.
• Provide technical support to manufacturing and resolve day to day technical production issues
• Work closely with R&D team to improve manufacturing performance
• Identifying and recording process variation that could have potential effect on products and taking corrective and preventative actions working within a team environment to provide solutions
• Conduct and organise studies on new and existing equipment and analyse data for process improvements
• Deliver on process improvements through green belt projects
• Ensure that appropriate manufacturing controls are in place and improve documentation for lean manufacturing processes
• Support the manufacturing scale-up of development batches, conduct technology transfer of new products to commercial manufacturing facilities, and implement cleaning verification/ validation of process equipment as needed, to the required cGMP and Health & Safety standards.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in Chemical, Process, Product or related engineering discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a process engineer working in a manufacturing environment.
• Proven experience of achieving technical and business targets.
• The applicant will have proven track record in technical process improvement and experience in Lean/Six Sigma methodology.
• Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or for more information email me (Seamus) email@example.com Or call me 02890 725 625 to discuss in confidence!