Our Client, a global Biotech company, are currently seeking a number of Process Engineers for the Cork area:
- 8+ years’ experience within a GMP Biologics facility working as a project engineer within a site engineering department.
- Include the health & safety, and environmental best practice in the design of each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Solid background of planning and supporting engineering projects as a project engineer with a demonstrated record of on time performance.
- Experience generating cost estimates for scopes of work and managing project spend to budget.
- Assure that value engineering, constructability reviews and similar processes are effectively utilized to minimize capital expenditures and maximize functional value.
- Risk Management – Experience with identifying key project risks and identifying actions plans to mitigate risk.
- Innovation - seeks innovative and novel approaches for design, function and construction.
- Assure compliance with good engineering practices, Company policies, regulations and codes.
- Experience with leading/participating in multi discipline cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate leadership, team-skills, self-confidence, and effective decision making throughout a project.
- He/she must have excellent organisational communication skills and the ability to influence others and be adaptable by taking on varied tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Good computer literacy and familiarity with using MS suite
For further information please send your updated CV to email@example.com